FORUMS

How to report bugs/glitches/etc.?

Posté: //
17 Août 2015 11:37

And I assume that this would be free for all to see once the game goes live/open beta?

Nope! That section will remain locked down. There are plans for reporting for Open Beta and Launch but let's get to Closed Beta first. smile

@Yager-Devs and @Greybox: Don't use the forum for bug reporting. It'll be a mess. Use it for balancing and tweaking feedback.

The dedicated feedback/bug reporting section (along with the other tools in place) has worked well for us and until a time comes where that is no longer the case, we'll stick with what works. That being said, I appreciate your feedback on our...feedback process and I'll pass it on to the right folks.

Ideas are awesome!

17 Août 2015 13:28

Drakane#2657 posted (#post-5117)

@Yager-Devs and @Greybox: Don't use the forum for bug reporting. It'll be a mess. Use it for balancing and tweaking feedback.

The dedicated feedback/bug reporting section (along with the other tools in place) has worked well for us and until a time comes where that is no longer the case, we'll stick with what works. That being said, I appreciate your feedback on our...feedback process and I'll pass it on to the right folks.

Ideas are awesome!

Yeah, ideas are good. smile

Thank you for your response. I just had bad experience with bug reporting over forums so far, but if you say it'll work, i'll trust you. Problem with switching later to another solution is, that you have to import all the bugs and glitches and so on that got reported here in the forum...

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

17 Août 2015 16:00

Mis à jour //
17 Août 2015 16:01

J4nB1#5520 posted
Problem with switching later to another solution is, that you have to import all the bugs and glitches and so on that got reported here in the forum...

I believe that might be the case for 1-2 weeks after the feedback-"location" is shifted, but with time, the number of repeatingly reported bug will decrease ^^
I also made some bad experiences with Community-Managers reporting ideas and feedback (GRP ahem.... bad game, man. I could rant about it all day long) and the CMs there most of the time just reported the opinion of the people who invested loads of money, like "I just spent 100$ on these gamble-boxes, but I think the drop-chance of X is too low, pls increase it", and then the CM went "OK, I'll foward that" xD

But from my experience so far, Yager is like 180° different and has a whole different game-philophy behind it, according to Timm or Eino smile
(sadly I can't remember who said it, I watched so many DEV-streams multiple times xD)

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

17 Août 2015 16:03

I know about the bad community mods. But i think Dedadude would make a great community moderator. smile

18 Août 2015 10:31

Mis à jour //
18 Août 2015 10:34

The DEVs have to decide whom to give which rank/"job", too.
Also, knowing a person just from the forums may be a bit "loose", very often Community/Forum-Managers have an almost "job-like" or rather close relation to the company. And now everybody likes that or finds it practical.
For example the Ubi-CMs always brag about how good the game, how they have like 3 million players (registered), but they don't say tht only 2000 play actively, sometimes on firday-evenings it reaches 4k, max) and tell that the game is F2P, even though it's heavily P2W.

Man, seems like i got a trauma from that game. you haven't played it, but because of me you know a lot, though xD smile

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

18 Août 2015 10:34

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-5164)

Also, knowing a person just from the forums may be a bit "loose", very often Community/Forum-Managers have an almost "job-like" or rather close relation to the company.

Exactly. Another reason is

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-5155)

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-5123)

Drakane! Wait! Stay here! Could you make Dedadude a community moderator? Because you guys are here so rarely and he could enforce the rules n stuff. Please. smile

Well, that nice of you ^^. But, unfortunatelly, I don't have the time to manage such a role: within 2 days I am back at work, which mean I would rarelly have the time to follow what happen here =/

18 Août 2015 11:08

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-5165)

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-5164)

Also, knowing a person just from the forums may be a bit "loose", very often Community/Forum-Managers have an almost "job-like" or rather close relation to the company.

Exactly. Another reason is

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-5155)

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-5123)

Drakane! Wait! Stay here! Could you make Dedadude a community moderator? Because you guys are here so rarely and he could enforce the rules n stuff. Please. smile

Well, that nice of you ^^. But, unfortunatelly, I don't have the time to manage such a role: within 2 days I am back at work, which mean I would rarelly have the time to follow what happen here =/

Yeah. It's okay. I'm gonna be silent now. Shush. ^^

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.