FORUMS

Founders Packs

Posté: //
31 Août 2015 16:51

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-6083)

i have got nothing... any shop section???

Maybe someone from Pax Prime has a small lottery or you can win some stuff somewhere else from a youtuber or smth. like that?
(Same goes for Shero, who is mad at me bc. of dat shirt, too, of course smile )

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

31 Août 2015 20:35

geninrising#9273 posted (#post-5963)

I was wondering if there will be founders packs offered in order to access the first round of CBT?
I feel I cannot possibly be the only one looking forward to this enough to drop some cash hastily.

did you buy their other game grey goo ? If not that could be a start to help support them.

Give 1 drink to the dead and 1 drink to the living. Those who are legends and those who have valor. They remain apart of this world even after they walk the trail to a new journey leaving one story as we start the next, to one day become legends and hope the flame never dies. We fight!

31 Août 2015 22:13

It's a shame as i am more then happy to support new games. I have spent so much on in game items for many games as well as Founder type packs. Let's not talk about how much I've on ships in another game that isn't even released yet...

Member of The Older Gamers http://www.theoldergamers.com/
If you're over 25 come check us out.

31 Août 2015 23:45

This was talked about a bit at PAX prime. In no way does Greybox or Yager want the game to be Pay to Win. The idea of monetization went in the direction of cosmetics only. Heard this from 2 of the Yager devs and roughly 6 of the Greybox team.

I'll add something witty Soon.

1 Septembre 2015 02:14

Absolutely agree. Pay to win should never be part of a game. Skins, special forum avatars, discounted price for multiple game purchases (Team buy?), in-game titles etc These are the sorts of things I'm talking about.

Asmodias#0285 posted (#post-6105)

This was talked about a bit at PAX prime. In no way does Greybox or Yager want the game to be Pay to Win. The idea of monetization went in the direction of cosmetics only. Heard this from 2 of the Yager devs and roughly 6 of the Greybox team.

Member of The Older Gamers http://www.theoldergamers.com/
If you're over 25 come check us out.

1 Septembre 2015 03:19

I was told ship mods would be a main thing people can buy.

By this I mean things such as recolors, decals, etc.

I do not believe anything you can buy can increase your advantage against another player besides something like maybe skipping the progression to unlock something.

1 Septembre 2015 11:47

Anything you can buy ingame would be just Deco. The rest of the game is all skill

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

1 Septembre 2015 14:31

Sherogorat#7757 posted (#post-6156)

Anything you can buy ingame would be just Deco. The rest of the game is all skill

That's the rough plan they want to stick to, at least.
This may or may not work out 100%, we'll see.

But there are also some other games out there that do not only sell cosmetics, but also weapons, etc., but are mostly known for selling hats (hint: my signature).
Maybe the Yager-DEVs are able to pull off something like this.
Liek focusing on cosmetics, like decals, symbols, ship-heads, camos, paint-jobs, colours of the bridge, engine-colours, weapon-turret-skins, etc. And maybe buyable weapons that are more sidegrades than upgrades, but we will see smile

1 Septembre 2015 14:37

Skins for your captain and stuff smile

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

1 Septembre 2015 14:49

right, i missed that^^

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.