FORUMS

Raids and or bosses?

Posté: //
9 Septembre 2015 14:14

I played World of Warcraft for 5 years and what I liked the most was doing raids with friends.

Will there be something like that in here?

It would be awesome if you could progress through story by joining with friends or online gamers to defeat a certain boss or spaceship, or simply events where you need to destroy some gargantuan class alien race space ship or whole army that wants to destroy your planet.

Any thoughts on that?

• Nyan cat will rule them all.

9 Septembre 2015 14:27

Defeating an reeeeeeally big Dreadnought with some friends sounds really fun

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

9 Septembre 2015 14:31

Well they can add later on some kind of Coo-op Pve,though i believe the pve and pvp content wont exist with each other..

"The First Of His Name"

9 Septembre 2015 15:03

Sorry neocorps, we still don't know much about the single player campaing and how it will be structured.

9 Septembre 2015 15:07

Mis à jour //
9 Septembre 2015 15:08

Hmmmm.....
"Raids..."

Let me be allright, time's up, let's do this LEEEEROOOOOOOYYYY JEEEEEEEEENKIIIINNSSSS please smile

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

9 Septembre 2015 15:14

Doing a Leroy with a Zmey sounds not right smile

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

9 Septembre 2015 15:44

Sherogorat#7757 posted (#post-6546)

Doing a Leroy with a Zmey sounds not right smile

Slowest Leroy Ever,every ship will have its chance to get away safe smile

"The First Of His Name"

9 Septembre 2015 18:24

I feel like this isn't the game for that type of content personally o.O

10 Septembre 2015 00:34

Mis à jour //
10 Septembre 2015 00:35

Actually the PVP in Alterac Valley was pretty astounding early on in WoW. Having a summonable "boss" could be a great objective in very large maps with max player counts. Its even better if there are multiple bosses that change the tactics required to win, and even even better if there is more to do than just summon these big bosses such as set up (or improve) stationary defenses at a flag capture point, hire mercenary NPCs to make strikes at lone ships, or other crazy stuff like huge nukes and such.

Basically this game is going to make for some pretty unique strategy of a kind that can only really be found in games like Homeworld. Make great use of all the possibilities! smile

"The only teacher is the enemy." - Mazer Rackham

10 Septembre 2015 03:59

When it comes to bosses we wouldn't want to pit the player against something huge like Getter Emperor. We still want the players to feel big and important so a "boss fight" might be a large flotilla battle like Midway or the battle for Cardassia Prime. There might be room for a somewhat larger ship/flagship that players would have to fight against.

Nathan "nwood" Wood
Senior Level Designer, YAGER

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.