FORUMS

Few Questions for the Devs

Posté: //
10 Septembre 2015 00:28

So I have a few questions which i do not seem to see the answers from anywhere. ( Tried to search first before asking)

1. Will this Dreadnought be built with the options for Controller/Joystick and keyboard and mouse?
  2. What is the current system specs going to be for Dreadnought?
  3. Any special optimizations for AMD or Nvidia?
  4. DirectX 12?
  5. Will people in Alpha or Closed beta be allowed to Stream/Record game play?

10 Septembre 2015 01:55

1. The DEVs haven't told us so far, and are maybe not able to tell, since they're really aiming to optimize the beep out of this game. But as far as I know, even a DEV-stream was hosted on a Laptop. Furthermore we've also seen the game in totally high graphic-settings, but also on rather low settings with flat textures, so I think the minimum-Specs will be somewhat easily achievable.

2. Again, no direct answer here, but in most games, ClosedAlpha has some kind of NDA, but Beta not anymore. Might quite possibly be the same with Dreadnought.

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

11 Septembre 2015 07:31

The only thing we can answer you is that they are working for controllers yes,all the rest is still unknown..

"The First Of His Name"

4 Novembre 2015 17:18

Last night I was able to launch the pre-alpha only through Integrated intel hd 4600 GPU while my nvidia gtx 860m was resting and waiting for optimization because it runs DX12 and when I am trying to launch the game through that GPU launcher responds with the requirement of DX11 with level 10.0...
Kinda ridiculous that this is not solved and with higher DX12 I cannot launch the game...

4 Novembre 2015 18:46

Well, if you're in the closed-alpha, you should not really write and tell about it, Spai smile

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

5 Novembre 2015 16:24

OmegaC#2840 posted (#post-6556)
5. Will people in Alpha or Closed beta be allowed to Stream/Record game play?

About that, as far as I know, in the actual Alpha is not allowed to stream or record/share records of gameplay.

For beta... who know smile ?

5 Novembre 2015 19:34

Mis à jour //
5 Novembre 2015 19:34

I would like to know if we can go First person shooter view (ie not have the ship take up a third of the screen?) I think I have seen the sniper go to a zoomed view, but I would like to know if we can do that with all the ships, and possibly have an option to make that our default view? Like a cockpit view?

Can we zoom out very far to make our ship much smaller on the screen?

The selection wheel (Shield, Engine, Weapon) can we hotkey those instead of using the mouse?

Thanks!

5 Novembre 2015 19:53

Mis à jour //
5 Novembre 2015 19:55

You can't have any First person view, but all ships can use a zoom in (the range depends of the ship), it's the secondary mouse.

The zoom out is very limited so far, you can't zoom out enough to have a good full body shot of the bigger ships (the Dreadnought class notably).

The energy wheel already possess binds (F1, F2, F3, F4).

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

5 Novembre 2015 22:42

Thanks Darkloser smile

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.