General Discussion

We just announced the Grey Goo Tournament Series! Compete for an estimated cash and prize pool of $75,000, and a trip to PAX South. Details of the event coming soon!

E3 and GG, goo reveal maybe?

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 01:38 AM UTC 

Grey Box are on this year's E3 exhibitors list! The event is taking place June 10-12 in LA. Sooo guess what's gonna get revealed on E3 :D I'm betting 10 phantom bucks it's gonna be the Goo. It's one month from now guys, there's GOT to be something new to show and what's more interesting and anticipated than the Goo in all its awesomeness and weirdness?!
The question is when are we gonna get some kind of Alpha/Beta access? There's a 2 month gap between Pax and E3 but seeing how we haven't heard any update on this yet makes me believe that the moment we are going to engage into that sweet interracial... battle... is gonna come right after E3. And I say "right after" cause the devs were talking about alpha/closed beta/open beta coming right after Pax so that's should easily translate into a real "right after E3".
I wish I had some high tech mind control device to use on Mathew and make him shed some light on this but till I find one I'm all theories.

sig

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 01:48 AM UTC 

I'm hoping Beta access starts after E3 =)
That should still leave plenty of development time for the team at Petro.

RTS4Life - Commentaries on RTS, Grey Goo Analysis & CnC
GGameReplays - Community on Gaming & RTS
TNG

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 07:31 AM UTC 

Maybe they will have some other updates in between that period. PAX has been 3 weeks ago and it is still a long time before it is June 10.
I am hoping they will livestream a few matches. I don't mind being it Human vs BETA! :D

http://www.GGReplays.com
All the information you would ever want about Grey Goo!
"Image"

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 12:32 PM UTC 

GreyRaptor (#post-2183)
the moment we are going to engage into that sweet interracial... battle...

Dude... What if fanfiction authors like me were to read this line?

Steam Gamercard
Raptr Gamercard

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 12:44 PM UTC 

Sweet & Interracial

LOL. A better love story than twilight.

RTS4Life - Commentaries on RTS, Grey Goo Analysis & CnC
GGameReplays - Community on Gaming & RTS
TNG

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 02:13 PM UTC 

Overlord_Cane (#post-2193)

GreyRaptor (#post-2183)

the moment we are going to engage into that sweet interracial... battle...

Dude... What if fanfiction authors like me were to read this line?

haha :D well it leaves room for imagination no doubt about that ;)

sig

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 02:31 PM UTC 

GreyRaptor (#post-2183)

I'm betting 10 phantom bucks it's gonna be the Goo.

I'm betting the Goo will be revealed earlier than that to whet everyone's apetite, but I want to place bucks on any kind of beta - closed or open - being launched shortly after E3. But I expect long waiting lines...

Or not, but it depends entirely on their position...devs, make sure you don't pick a spot next to EA and/or Ubisoft: they will claim the spotlight without a doubt. I was at Gamescom last year, and the two were next to each other. Total chaos and long lines. And believe me, while E3 is bigger and more well known, Gamescom features almost the same setting.

At the other hand, if there are long waiting lines, some people might bail from those lines and visit you earlier, so...

neutral_favor
[Unofficial Steam Group] Click here!
[Grey Goo subreddit] http://reddit.com/r/greygoo

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 03:28 PM UTC 

come on berek confirm or deny these rumors!

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 04:54 PM UTC 

Goo reveal at E3? Way too late of a date for that... :)

Mathew "Berek" Anderson
Grey Goo Community Manager
http://www.greygoo.com

Don't forget to join the game's Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages for more updates!

Posted
May 07, 2014 at 05:08 PM UTC 

Berek (#post-2210)

Goo reveal at E3? Way too late of a date for that... :)

Really!? Woohoo! Now if I'm wrong about the beta launching after E3 and it's coming before E3 I'll "say a little prayer you..." :D

sig

Register or login to create a topic or post a reply.