Release date?

Posted:
March 22, 2017, 11:05 a.m.

I've been looking around for a precise release date, and find different dates. Gamestop, Amazon and Best Buy all show different release dates, and Steam and this website just show "May." Is there currently a set date?

Posted:
March 22, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

The set date for release is May 26th 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Nintendo Switch will be at a later date.

Tim "Dariuas" Slager
RiME Community Manager

Posted:
March 23, 2017, 3:48 p.m.

609309588/" target="_blank">Dariuas#6010 posted (#post-1453)

The set date for release is May 26th 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Nintendo Switch will be at a later date.

PLEASE, give us a temp date, So we can get ready for the full game it self.

Thanks

Posted:
April 14, 2017, 7:57 p.m.

Best Buy just send me an email stating that the Switch version for this game is delayed until AUGUST! Is this true? I thought that porting over to the Switch was E-Z! Lol.

Posted:
April 17, 2017, 8:55 p.m.

AardvarkAvenger#0629 posted (#post-1499)

Best Buy just send me an email stating that the Switch version for this game is delayed until AUGUST! Is this true? I thought that porting over to the Switch was E-Z! Lol.

We have not announced an exact release date for the Nintendo Switch yet. We are looking at Q3 right now and will update with a final date once we have it.

Tim "Dariuas" Slager
RiME Community Manager

Posted:
April 20, 2017, 10:10 p.m.

Is the May 26th release date just for digital or for the physical copy as well?

I pre ordered from Amazon and it used to say May 26th as the release, now it's saying the 31st.

Just wanted to know if there was any difference in release date between physical and digital, thanks!

Posted:
April 25, 2017, 11:26 p.m.

RiME will release in both physical and digital on May 26th for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Hope this helps!

Tim "Dariuas" Slager
RiME Community Manager

Posted:
April 28, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Last Updated:
April 28, 2017, 4:30 p.m.

Thank you very much for the clarification, Dariuas! Amazon must just have their wires crossed, as we do have a whole month until release, so I'll take the developer's word over Amazon's.

However, if it gets to be May 20th and Amazon is still saying it'll be released the 31st, I'm going to start to panic!

Haha, although if it turns out my physical copy won't be delivered until May 31st... I'll most likely end up purchasing a digital copy on the PS4 as my physical copy is for Xbox One. I have no problem supporting a good developer!

Thanks again for the clarification! smile

Closed