Rime's music

Posted:
May 5, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Last Updated:
May 17, 2017, 12:27 p.m.

Hi !

Here is my music for the creative contest of Rime. You can find it in my soundcloud :

https://soundcloud.com/user-565953214/mystic

Thanks ! smile

Posted:
May 5, 2017, 12:03 p.m.
Last Updated:

I like it. For some reason it reminds me a lot of Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

Posted:
May 14, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Last Updated:

KrunkFu is right - as I was listening to it on SoundCloud, for the first minute I thought it was my mistake. Sorry to say this, but this is the same exact song's instrumental with some piano arpeggios and the melody is played with a wind instrument - I think it's a piccolo.

Posted:
May 14, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Last Updated:

I'm sorry but like I said, I've never heard this song and this song is a real compo, so it's clearly not the same song. If it's really the same song, why I submit my song for this contest ?

751smile2/" target="_blank">RooberTang#4889 posted (#post-1669)

KrunkFu is right - as I was listening to it on SoundCloud, for the first minute I thought it was my mistake. Sorry to say this, but this is the same exact song's instrumental with some piano arpeggios and the melody is played with a wind instrument - I think it's a piccolo.

Posted:
May 14, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Last Updated:
May 17, 2017, 12:28 p.m.

Wow beautiful song, I am impressed ! Good job smile

751smile2/" target="_blank">RooberTang#4889 posted (#post-1669)

By the way, I don't really understand the comparison with "Chris Isaak - Wicked Game": it's not because the same instruments were used in that song that the melody is identical... Please avoid accusing people of plagiarism, especially when there is no reason to do it, because it can be hurtful for the artist !

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.