From the MiRE - Music inspired by RiME (Contest entry)

Posted:
May 16, 2017, 9:40 p.m.

Hola!

Hope you are all doing well. I would like to share my song, inspired on the beautifully enigmatic world of RiME and the uncertain evolution of the hero. smile

It is still a work in progress, but I hope it is worthy of such good competition!

Good luck everybody and peace!

https://soundcloud.com/pablo-brazell/from-the-mire

P.S: Just want to thank you for organizing such contest and giving me the opportunity to develop my career as a Sound Designer/Musician.

Posted:
Sept. 30, 2019, 3:11 p.m.

pabsBraz#7625 posted (#post-1758) said:

Hola!

Hope you are all doing well. I would like to share my song, inspired on the beautifully enigmatic world of RiME and the uncertain evolution of the hero.
It is still a work in progress, but I hope it is worthy of such good competition!
xender discord omegle

P.S: Just want to thank you for organizing such contest and giving me the opportunity to develop my career as a Sound Designer/Musician.

I hope it is worthy of such good competition!

Posted:
Sept. 30, 2019, 3:12 p.m.

pabsBraz#7625 posted (#post-1758) said:

Hola!

Hope you are all doing well. I would like to share my song, inspired on the beautifully enigmatic world of RiME and the uncertain evolution of the hero.
xender discord omegle

I hope it is worthy of such good competition!

Posted:
March 29, 2020, 3:50 a.m.
Last Updated:
March 29, 2020, 3:54 a.m.

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
PUBG Mobile
WhatsApp

Posted:
Oct. 11, 2020, 5:53 a.m.

Whatsapp plus is the best instant messaging application that gives you amazing features.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.