- Alt-Enter to swap between full-screen and windowed should now function properly.
- By default, bloom is now turned off.
- By default, depth of field is turned off.
- Fixed an issue where invoking the Steam overlay would cause the voice action on a connected controller not to function.
- When launching RiME on a computer with multiple monitors attached, RiME would load on the monitor that is alphabetically first, even if it was not set as main. This should no longer happen.
- Fixed an issue in the Extras menu that would cause navigation issues when swapping between keyboard/controller.
- Lowered the volume of the music in the credits.
Tim "Dariuas" Slager
RiME Community Manager