Can you please send in a support ticket with your DxDiag and MSINFO files so we can take a look at your system and assist you with troubleshooting?
It is very important that before you gather these files, please make sure you have run Windows Update and installed all recommended and optional updates. The method for running Windows Update varies depending on which version of Windows you have installed. You can find step by step instructions for your operating system here.
If you have encountered an error message, please include a screenshot of the error with your response, along with the files below.
Please follow the instructions below for obtaining your DxDiag file:
- Press the "Windows Key" + R.
- In the "Run" window type DXDIAG.
- Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens, press “Save All Information.”
- Save your DxDiag to your desktop.
- Attach your DxDiag to your response.
Please follow the instructions on how to get your MSINFO below:
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type MSInfo32 and press Enter.
- In the MSInfo diagnostic window, click File, then Save.
- When the Save As window appears, choose Desktop.
- Name the file "MSInfo" and click Save.
Games Technical Support Agent