Achievements are not unlocking on Xbox One X

Posted:
May 22, 2018, 2:57 p.m.
Last Updated:
May 22, 2018, 2:59 p.m.

Achievements are not unlocking on Xbox One X (An ive only played Rime on the Xbox)- Completed game to end and ran through again afterwards. By selecting the 1st chapter in the menu - Along the way of running through from the starting point i've unlocked some missed items - Last achievement to register was Dark and quite - However some achievements are not unlocking - example Lost Lullby - I have all six shells and can play the tune from start to end in the extras menu. But it will not unlock - Another example is Bite the Dust etc...

Any suggestions off the top of anyones head?

Username on Xbox is Tweek11

Scott

Posted:
May 23, 2018, 11:16 a.m.
Last Updated:
May 23, 2018, 11:16 a.m.

Hey Scott C!

I've heard of problems with Xbox One Achievements and Challenges not completing.

You can try some of these solutions I found from the Xbox One Support Page:

1. Make sure you're connected to Xbox Live

2. Check the Xbox Live service status to ensure the service is up and running

3. Check your achievements progress on your console

4. Check your achievement progress online

5. Restart your console

All detailed instructions for the solutions above can be found here (clickable link).

Hope that helps!

VAQSeeN - Games Technical Support Agent

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

Posted:
May 30, 2018, 5:04 a.m.

Scott C#7176 posted (#post-6656) said:

Achievements are not unlocking on Xbox One X (An ive only played Rime on the Xbox)- Completed game to end and ran through again afterwards. By selecting the 1st chapter in the menu - Along the way of running through from the starting point i've unlocked some missed items - Last achievement to register was Dark and quite - However some achievements are not unlocking - example Lost Lullby - I have all six shells and can play the tune from start to end in the extras menu. But it will not unlock - Another example is Bite the Dust etc...

Any suggestions off the top of anyones head?

Username on Xbox is Tweek11

Scott

this good

https://phongkhamphathaihcm.com/phong-kham-phu-khoa-o-quan-tan-binh.html

Posted:
May 31, 2018, 5:58 p.m.

DN_VAQSeeN#4882 posted (#post-6657) said:

Hey Scott C!

I've heard of problems with Xbox One Achievements and Challenges not completing.

You can try some of these solutions I found from the Xbox One Support Page:

1. Make sure you're connected to Xbox Live

2. Check the Xbox Live service status to ensure the service is up and running

3. Check your achievements progress on your console

4. Check your achievement progress online

5. Restart your console

All detailed instructions for the solutions above can be found here (clickable link).

Hope that helps!

1 - Xbox Live is always connected
2 - Xbox Live status is up and running and was at the time
3 - Achievements progress on the console does/did not progress even after waiting over a week now. All items have been found and are in inventory shards, outfits, toys, etc...
4 - Online progress reflects the same thing as the console
5 - The system has been rebooted and even unplugged. Still nothing as far as progress.

At this time i'm very disenchanted with the results and reluctant to invest anymore time into the game. Which makes me wonder if this would occur with other greybox games. Considering that other games and thier achievements have worked successfully without a hitch afterwards (meaning playing Rime).

I'm not bashing anyone or the company as i understand that glitches do happen - But i have been messaged from another user on Xbox Live that indicated they are having the same issue and asked if i have found a solution yet. After they read my post here online.

Posted:
June 3, 2018, 1:03 a.m.

I have seemingly the same issue as Scott. The difference being all other achievements unlocked normally other than chapter 4 and 5's completion achievements.

I cleared my cache and deleted all saved data and the game then reinstalled, before doing an entire playthrough in one sitting to see if that would fix it.

The game was tremendous to playthrough and I loved the story. It's a shame to be stuck at 90% completion.

Posted:
June 3, 2018, 4:02 p.m.

Glad to see that i am not the only one having this issue.

After getting the Dark and Quite achievement myself - All other achievements ceased to trigger properly.

An i agree with you Reece I trully loved playing the game - Hopefully support will be able to provide some help.

Posted:
June 4, 2018, 11:24 a.m.

We had a player submit a ticket that was something very similar to this issue you all are experiencing. I have since then sent it to our RiME team to take a look at it. Thank you for taking the time to submit your reports!

VAQSeeN - Games Technical Support Agent

Having game/tech issues? Submit a support ticket here!

Closed