Preorders

Posted:
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:21 p.m.

The preorder link at the top of the page doesn't seem to be working very well.

I'm in the UK and it correctly says 'amazon.co.uk' but the xbox and PS4 buttons underneath link to amazon.com. And no buttons appear at all for Game or Gamestop, just their logos (which aren't clickable).

Also...when will preorders on steam/PC open up please? I've added it to my wishlist but no option to preorder on Steam yet.

Thanks
Tchrin

Posted:
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:04 p.m.

Right now, those pre-orders are not available. We are working with our partners to address this and as soon as we have those sites available we will update the functionality of that button.

One thing to consider is the local retailers may have pre-orders available.

I'll update this thread the moment I have any news for you!

Thanks,

Tim "Dariuas" Slager
RiME Community Manager

Posted:
Jan. 17, 2017, 9:02 a.m.

At the pre-order page at Amazon (US) it is stated that there is an "Island map" as a pre-order bonus.

Is this map a physical printed map (in paper or other material)?

What is the dimension of the map ?

Will this map also be available as a pre-order bonus through other retailers in Europe as well?

Posted:
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:03 p.m.

I had a question regarding the map available when pre-ordering as well.

Gamestop says the map from them is a cloth map, though Amazon just says "Island Map".

Is the cloth version of the map exclusive to Gamestop pre-orders, or are all the maps cloth?

Thanks!

Posted:
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:16 p.m.

79511489026/" target="_blank">tweetious#5448 posted (#post-70)

At the pre-order page at Amazon (US) it is stated that there is an "Island map" as a pre-order bonus.

Is this map a physical printed map (in paper or other material)?

What is the dimension of the map ?

Will this map also be available as a pre-order bonus through other retailers in Europe as well?

The map will be physical (dimensions are still being finalized), printed on cloth (think of a microfiber-style material). They will be available in major European retailers (though please check with your preferred one when the pre-order goes live).

Also, to answer sailboat's question, the item will be the same across all retailers that carry it, so no need to worry there! smile

Posted:
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:20 p.m.

Good news. As an old Ultima player I love me a cloth map smile

Thanks
Tchrin

Posted:
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:34 a.m.

Thank you, The_Neo_Deus, for answering my question! Amazon gets my money, sorry Gamestop smile

Posted:
March 30, 2017, 4:27 p.m.

Since Amazon(US) is not selling the Switch version, as of yet. I've preordered w/Best Buy, but they are not showing a map as a bonus. May I assume that ALL Switch preorders will have the map no matter which store you order from?

Posted:
April 5, 2017, 9:19 p.m.

AardvarkAvenger#0629 posted (#post-1471)

Since Amazon(US) is not selling the Switch version, as of yet. I've preordered w/Best Buy, but they are not showing a map as a bonus. May I assume that ALL Switch preorders will have the map no matter which store you order from?

I am curious about this as well. I want the preorder bonus but I also want to get the Switch version.

Closed