Hi everyone! Thanks to your feedback and input, our development teams were able to track down and fix a number of issues in the PC version of RiME, which we’re releasing today in our Update 1.02. Here are the patch notes:
- The game will no longer initialize VR hardware on launch.
- Fixed an issue with crashing after alt-tabbing in windowed mode on Windows 7
- There was an issue where both double- and triple-buffering Vsync were behaving inappropriately with certain hardware configurations which could lead to wild swings in frame rate. This issue should now be resolved.
- Fixed an audio issue that occurred in Stage 2 when using certain headphones.
- Fixed a few hardware specific crashes.
We’re going to continue to assess present and future issues to get them taken care of in future patches. Thanks again for your support!