Hi everyone! Thanks to your feedback and input, our development teams were able to track down and fix a number of issues in the PC version of RiME, which we’re releasing today in our Update 1.02. Here are the patch notes:
- The game will no longer initialize VR hardware on launch.
- Fixed an issue with crashing after alt-tabbing in windowed mode on Windows 7
- There was an issue where both double- and triple-buffering Vsync were behaving inappropriately with certain hardware configurations which could lead to wild swings in frame rate. This issue should now be resolved.
- Fixed an audio issue that occurred in Stage 2 when using certain headphones.
- Fixed a few hardware specific crashes.
We’re going to continue to assess present and future issues to get them taken care of in future patches. Thanks again for your support!
Miguel Rial (MiguelItUp)