RiME will be available on Nintendo Switch beginning on 11/14 digitally in North America, on 11/17 it will become available in Europe in both formats, and finally, on November 21st, the physical release in North America will be happening.
Those who purchase RiME digitally from the Nintendo store will automatically install the latest update, however, for those who purchase the physical version of RiME, it is highly recommended you download the patch before beginning your playthrough! Below are the patch notes for the Day 1 patch.
- Fixed an issue with Sentinel animations.
- Fixed an issue with controller input not behaving correctly.
- Fixed an issue with LOD load and unload.
- Resolved an issue with audio distortion.
- Fixed an issue with a black bar appearing on the Extras menu.
- Resolved an issue of background audio not playing.
- Fixed an issue with elements of a puzzle not being able to be triggered.
- Fixed some issues with puzzles not functioning correctly.
- Fixed an issue with lag in certain puzzles.
- Fixed camera collision issues.
- Added missing VFX to Shades.
- Fixed an issue where the game would become unresponsive at the logo screen
- Added a light to a missing Sentinel.
If you experience any issues with RiME, please feel free to contact our support team by visiting http://support.greybox.com.
Tim "Dariuas" Slager
RiME Community Manager